martes, 10 de septiembre de 2013

Ana Cristina Díaz Leal González Grupo: 507




 NUTRITION
I´m interested in Nutricion, I like helping people, to be healthy.
Nutritionist is the person who teaches to eat healthy and looks after your health.
There are different universities where I can study such as UAEM  Toluca, nutricion faculty, Univer millennium and UNIPRE , but I would like to study in uaemex because is very cheap and is close to my house. If I want to be a nutritionist I need to have money and to have my family support. 



University
Where is it?
How long dies the degree take
advantages
Disadvantages
fieldwork
UAEM
Toluca city
Five years
-is nearby in my house
-have prestige
-my brothers are studied

It’s difficult
-hospital
- sector private

Univer milenium
Toluca city
Four years
-I like
-my friend recommended
Is expensive
-hospital
-sector private
UVM
Toluca city
Four years
-is close to my house
-don’t like      
-Is expensive
-hospital
-sector private
 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario